One of the rubber subframe mounts had broken, so I decided to replace both of the rear ones.
Here you can see how the rubber has separated from the metal. It looks awful, but that is in part because of the tremendous amounts of anti rust wax on the underbody and mounts. It gets everywhere while spannering.
This one was still fully functional, but I replaced the mount anyway.
Now for the boot. Here you can see the top balljoint disconnected and the separator on the lower joint. An easy job with this tool. Again: grease everywhere!
Shaft out and here you can see the torn boot.
Cleaned up Joint and below the new boot and grease.