Due to the current restrictions some of the cars don't get as much use as we'd like. When I finally managed to get the Cj5 out I found that the radiator had a slight leak from the bottom tank. A soldered seam had cracked slightly.
Annoyingly, when I had refitted the radiator and restarted the engine, I found another leak. This time it was a dribble of fuel from the accellerator pump on the carburettor.
None of my small screwdrivers fitted between the carburettor and the roker cover. I didn't want to remove the entire carburettor (yet) so I made a special tool(bent screwdriver) to remove the pump from the carburettor.
With the new parts on order I could not start the car without a somewhat dangerous leak. But I needed to move the car out of the way, so I made a temporary fix by cutting and punching four holes in a small piece of EPDM-roofing material and fitted that between the cover and carb. Now there was no leak and no useful acceleration, but I could move the car out of the way until the new membrane arrived.
No snow in 2021 yet, but I think the CJ is ready.